WEBmeALL ... Low-cost Websites Template
- Projects[ Worldwide ]
- Building System
BUILING SYSTEM COMPONENTS
All of the components of the Building System are listed and described in this section. This is meant to serve as a reference to the equipment supplied in the Business Packages.
We invite entrepreneurs to review first the business packages offered and then consult the description for each components of the package of their interest.
Producers can always add equipment to their facilities increasing daily production capacity or to produce components that are not included in their packages.
Building System Components
- Hydraulic Press
- Hydraulic Press Moulds
- Hydraulic Press Pallets
- Hand Presses
- Testing Press
- Paddle Mixers
- Joist Bed Moulds
- Doors & Windows Frames
- Roofing Tiles
- Septic Tank
- Production Facilities
- Ancillary Equipment
- Construction Equipment
We promote three types of business packages (corresponding to micro, small and medium to large-scale production units based on our building system) to establish building material producers and supply either housing projects or the construction market in general.
All these packages are modeled on private sector enterprises, create employment and provide income for those hired from the local population while generating profits making them sustainable, as they do not pollute, nor degrade the environment or contribute to greenhouse effects.
As part of our packages, we also provide technical assistance to those becoming producer: at our workshop for micro and small-scale facilities and at the factory site from medium and large-scale production units once the equipment has been delivered.
We fabricate, organize equipment delivery and in some cases install all of the equipment for building material production units.
Building System Business Packages
- Micro Prod Unit SC Bricks
- Micro Prod Unit Roofing Tiles
- Small-Scale Production Unit
- Medium-Scale Production Unit
- Large-Scale Production Unit
- Review Existing Plans
- Prepare New Plans
- Structural design development
- Working drawings and specification
- Computer analysis and simulations
- Sismic design analyis
- Mechanical and electrical design and calculations
- We ase in collaboration with the Groups can act as architectural and engineering consultants to project using the Building System.
- Production Costs
- We can elaborate specific production cost analysis for entrepreneurs wanting to establish production units.
- Financial Analysis
- We can prepare a complete financial analysis for medium and large-scale production units.
- We take care of organizing all shipments papers for the equipment ordered by entrepreneurs for their production unit. Entrepreneurs are first sent a Pro-forma invoice detailing the equipment for their production unit.
- Training sessions in production are specifically directed to community groups, non-governmental organizations, agencies and private sector individuals or groups interested in setting up micro or small-scale production facilities.
- The training sessions take place at our workshop. The detailed schedule of the training is given to participants when they arrive. Reference material and documentation is provided to each of the participants including a Construction Manual.
- Training session
- Each training session lasts a week and participants are advised to arrive in Thailand at least one day before the training starts (session usually start Monday morning).
- Travel to and from Thailand as well as daily needs are the responsibility of the participants or supporting institutions. Budgeting a daily allowance of approximately $30 USD should be sufficient for the participants during the training. Participants should bring with them a set of work-clothes.
- REGISTRATION & FEES
- Once registered and having paid the registration fee, participants will be sent an invitation letter to help them obtain the necessary visa to attend the training.Each participant is required to pay a fee of $1,000 USD. Accommodations are included in the fee.
- Send us an electronic copy of your passport so that we can include your bio-data in the invitation letter (your passport needs to be valid for another six months from the date of your arrival).
Next sessions of training
- November the 17 2016 Rebate of 50-100%
- We deduct 50% of the training fee when equipment is ordered to establish a micro facility and 100% of the training fee when equipment is ordered to establish small-scale facility.
- Visual information of training sessions
- At Workshop
- Construction Site
- Production in the field
- ShipmentSHIPMENT PAPERS
We take care of organizing all shipments for the equipment ordered by entrepreneurs for their production unit. Entrepreneurs are first sent a Pro-forma invoice detailing the equipment for their production unit.
Once the details of the production unit agreed upon, they are provided with a quotation for the cost of sea shipment. The equipment is then fabricated if not in inventory and when ready, loaded and send to our shipper.
Typical complete small-scale production units fit into 20 ft containers. Typical medium-scale production units usually fit into 40ft containers. If additional components of the building system are part of the package, then two 20ft containers may be necessary for the shipment.
Transit time varies according to the country of destination; generally 30 days, the shortest being 15 days while the longest about 45 days.
Shipment papers include:
- A Commercial Invoice
- A Bill of Lading
- A Certificate of Origin
- The receipt for the shipment (when paid directly to the shipper)
- PROJECT FINDERAfrica
- Cameroon (1)
- Ghana (2)
- Nigeria (3)
- Uganda (2)
- Dominican Republic (3)
- Haiti (1)
- Mexico (3)
- Paraguay (2)
- Uruguay (1)
- Iraq (2)
- Syrian Arab Republic (1)
- Fiji (1)
- Papua New Guinea (1)
- Privacy Statement
Copyright © 2016 WEBmeALL Communications Corp. All rights reserved